L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, a significant protein block that is absorbed through the diet. It works to support the immune system, stimulates collagen growth, helps absorb other nutrients. In addition, it also plays a role in the production of enzymes and antibodies. L-Lysine is commonly recommended for cats with type 1 herpes virus, which presents with symptoms similar to those of cold in humans. However, the use of supplements is still getting mixed opinions about whether it’s necessary or not, so before giving your cat l-lysine, please consult your Vet.
There are many types of l-lysine available on the market today. We looked at a few l-lysine supplements for cats in terms of form, amount of lysine, the level of appetite of each supplement, and selected the top 10 most popular products. If you are looking for l-lysine for cats, don’t miss our following list.
Top 10 Best L-Lysine For Cats
Vetoquinol Viralys L-Lysine Supplement
- Specially formulated to help boost a strong immune system and eye & respiratory health.
- It helps prevent symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes.
- Taste of fish and chicken can beat the laziest cat to eat.
- The product is produced in powder form, easy to use by sprinkling it on cat food.
- The product does not contain any exotic additives.
- It can be used for cats of any age.
VetriScience Laboratories Vetri Lysine Plus
- They recommended when cats are able to respond to lysine.
- The product helps to prevent the development of FVR virus, manages the signs associated with Feline Herpes Virus.
- Helps in collagen formation, tissue regeneration, antioxidant and antibody production.
- Strengthen the immune system, balance hormones, control seizures, and vision in cats.
- Packing: 120 chewable tablets/pack, attractive chicken liver flavor.
- Manufactured using advanced US technology.
NOW Pet Health L-Lysine Supplement
- Support the cat’s immune system, respiratory health, and vision.
- The product is recommended by leading vets.
- Made in the United States.
- It is safe for cats, without fillers, preservatives, or other ingredients.
- It is made in a powdered, tasteless form, so it is easy to mix with cat food. Suitable for cats of all ages and sizes.
- It helps improve the cat’s immune system, respiratory system, and eye health.
- Prevent symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes.
Tomlyn Daily L-Lysine Supplement
- Enhances eye health, improves the respiratory system, and the immune system.
- Prevent symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, squinting, and watery eyes.
- It can be used on kittens and even adult cats.
- They are packed in powder form, weighing 100g / box.
- Has a delicious fish flavor, stimulates cat’s taste, easy to use, just mix with food.
Best Pet Supplies LLC Premium L-Lysine
- Lysine helps synthesize protein and absorb important calcium for pets.
- Only a single ingredient is lysine, no additives, preservatives that are harmful to health.
- The product is produced in powder form, easily mixing it with food when used.
- Help strengthen the immune system, prevent gastrointestinal diseases.
- Each box contains 226g. Reasonable price.
Doggy Naturals L-Lysine Oral Granule Powder
- Help support the cat’s immune system, respiratory system.
- Help maintain eye function, prevent sneezing, runny nose & runny nose.
- Useful in the treatment of the herpes virus.
- Powder product, easy to use by mixing in cat food.
- It can be used for cats of various ages with different dosages.
- Commitment to Quality and Safety.
Global Pet Nutrition L-Lysine Powder
- Helps boost the cat’s immune system, respiratory system, eye health.
- Relieves symptoms of respiratory problems like sneezing, coughing, etc.
- Play an essential role in reducing the severity and duration of the Herpes Feline virus.
- Delicious salmon flavor stimulates the taste of the laziest cat to eat.
- Package: box of 100g powder, easy to mix into cat food when used.
- Reasonable price.
Strawfield Pets L-Lysine Powder
- Help support the immune system, a respiratory system for cats.
- They are made in the US using modern, safe technology, free of additives and preservatives.
- Natural chicken liver flavor stimulates even the pickiest eater.
- Relieves symptoms of herpes, herpesvirus, cough, sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, cold.
- Lysine supplement products are 2 times higher than conventional products.
- Helps prevent & treat eye infections, respiratory system.
Thomas Pet Felo Lysine
- High-quality product, helps support an immune system, enhances the cat’s resistance.
- Supports eye function and respiratory system; promotes the production of antibodies and enzymes.
- Support the recovery process of cats infected with viruses or respiratory diseases.
- Packing: 1kg/box, easy to use by mixing into food.
Pet Naturals of Vermont Lysine
- A good source of l-lysine for the cat’s immune system, respiratory system, and eyes.
- It helps reduce symptoms of cough, fever, runny nose, and flu when cats are infected with the virus.
- Available for cats of all ages.
- Chicken liver flavor, attractive for cats.
- Packing: 60 chewable tablets / bag.
- Made from safe ingredients, no artificial ingredients that are toxic to cats. Certified by the National Animal Supplementary Council.
- Low price, suitable for all customers.
Above is a list of top 10 best L-lysine for cats. Lysine not only works to treat disease but also helps your cat prevent other rare diseases. However, please consult with your veterinarian before use to ensure its full use. We hope this article will help you in choosing lysine. Thanks for reading.